THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH RULES OF BELIEF
The following is expected of you:
1. A personal testimony of your salvation in Christ. (Acte4:12. Rom. 10:9).
2. Your acknowledgement of, and obedience to, the order and officers of the church; Apostles,
Elders and Deacons. (1 Cor. 12:28, Eph.4:11, Heb. 13:17).
3. Your presence in the meetings of the church and abidance in full communion; that is not to absent yourself more than three times from communion without sufficient reason given for your absence. (Heb. 10:25)
4. Your conformity with the Fundamental Doctrines of the church, as well as with the two Ordinances, namely; Baptism by Immersion, and of the Lord’s Supper. (Luke 22; 19, Rom.6:4,17,1 Cor. 11 ;24,2John 1:9).
5. That you contribute towards the support of the cause as taught unto us in the word of God. (Gen.14:20, 28:22, Lev.27:30, 1Chor.29:14, Matt.23:23, 1Cor.16:2, Heb.7:8,17).
6. That you keep the counsel of the church within the church. (Matt. 7:6).
7. That you pray for and help every member remembering that we are joint members in the body of Christ. 1Cor.12:25-26, Gal.6:2, 1Tim.2:1, Heb.10:24).
8. Endeavoring to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace. (Eph.4:3).