THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH RULES OF CONDUCT
1. Never come to the house of God without praying before coming. (Matt.6:6-7, Eph.6:18).
2. Be at your seat at the commencement of the service you will thus be a good example to those who are late and neglectful. (Gen.22:3, Ps.108:2, Pro.8:17, Songs Of Solomon 7:12).
3. Bring your children with you to the house of God. Relatives and servants also have souls. It is your duty and privilege to take care of them. (Gen.18:19, Ex.20; 10, Matt. 11:4, John 1:41,45, Acts 10:24).
4. Make the Pastor your personal friend, his sympathy, support and counsel are needed by you constantly pray for him. (Joel 2:17, Mal.2:7, Rom. 15:30, 2Cor.1:11,Eph.6:19,1Thess.2:7, Heb.13:17).
5. Make the church your spiritual home, (Ps. 133:1, Acts 2:46-47).
6. When conversing in your heart, never speak disrespectfully or criticizing of God’s servants, or their ministrations, in the presence of your children. If you sow to the wind you may expect to reap the whirlwind. (Pro.22:8, Hos.8:7, Gal.6:7)
7. Take your Bible with you to the house of God. (Ps.1:2, Ps.119:16,72, om.15:4,2Tim.3:16,17).
8. Enter reverently, pray fervently, listen attentively, give thanks with a grateful heart, and
worship God in the beauty of his holiness, (Ps. 118:27-29, Ecc.5:1, Rom.12:11,James1:19).
*Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise; be thankful unto Him, and bless His Name.” (Psa. 100:4).